We are excited that the next Passage to the East Yacht Rally is just around the corner!
The regroup session in Langkawi will be held at the Royal Langkawi Yacht Club. As such, RLYC are giving all registered rally participants a 20% discount on berthing fee from 27 March to 3 April 2020. Please contact Mazrizal (cc above) for bookings.
In addition to this, RLYC is also hosting a reception for us on 2 April between 6 to 7 pm. RLYC will also be giving out caps and t-shirts for the rally team. The reception is open to all registered participants and those who haven’t but want to know more about rally.
On 3 April, we will have a ceremonial flag-off from the marina to mark the start of your journey. The time will be discussed during the reception.
The next stop after that will be Pangkor Marina. Here, the marina team have agreed to give us 5 days free berth for those who are registered in the rally. Please make your bookings at email@example.com. We will announce the activities in Pangkor in the next mail.
International Paints Incentive
- Secure your order with us by 16 April 2020.
- You can collect your paints at Puteri Harbour where we will need you to carry them yourselves.
- The work will be done at the Kinabalu North Shipyard & Maritime boatyard.
- If you engage in MYSS to do the paint work, they will provide complimentary 500Bar HP pressure wash for your hull.
- Haul out and dry berth fees are separate.
- You can discuss your paint needs as well as quotation for the entire work with Alvin Teh (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile/WhatsApp: +60 12-820 8432)
The list of entrants so far is listed below. If you are keen, but not registered, this is the time 🙂