Sail Malaysia Passage To Langkawi 2018
Pre-Entry Information Booklet
SAIL MALAYSIA PASSAGE TO LANGKAWI 2018 NOTES
1. Sail Malaysia discount by Pangkor Marina Island
- 5 days free wet berth. If marina is full, you can claim up to 30 Nov 2020.
- 50% discount on wet berth bookings of 2 months and above (advance payment only)
- 50% discount for hardstand bookings of 3 months and above (advance payment only)
- Both discounts valid from 26 November 2018 to 25 November 2020 (2 years)
- Email: email@example.com
2. Sail Malaysia discount by Rebak Marina
- 20% discount on wet and dry berths (advance payment only)
- 20% discount on travel lift charges (advance payment only)
- Both discount valid from 10 December 2018 to 31 March 2019
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
3. Other notes
- Checking in at Puteri Harbour Marina. Proceed to marina reception and they will do it all for you for RM 50 (approx. AUD 17).
- Rallystarts on 10 November with:
- 2-4 pm – Registration and goodies collection
- 4-6 pm – Technical briefing on sailing the west coast of Peninsula by Patrick and Elizabeth from SV Labarque
- Melaka is a must-visit. A UNESCO World Heritage City, Melaka is deemed the birthplace of the nation’s historical and cultural heritage, with over 600 years of history to its name.
- We will be organizing an optional full day tour to Kuala Lumpur from Admiral Marina Port Dickson. Estimated price per person RM 110 (approx. AUD 36).
- Although this is free and easy, don’t miss all the functions! (Q: do you know which is the best Sail Malaysia function? A:….)